Critical Mass cares about your mental well-being!
As you can see from our song, "Misery, My Friend", Critical Mass wants to help you during your difficult times, particularly during these vulnerable times of COVID- 19.
If you are feeling any of these symptoms, please do not wait to seek help! (Click here for more information)
1. You have continual feelings of guilt, sadness or the feeling that things will never be good again, with no hope of a light at the end of the tunnel. Activities that used to give you joy feel empty.
2. You feel sick, unwell or exhausted all the time. Sleep comes with difficulty but waking is even harder.
3. You don’t seem to be able to focus and concentrate, perhaps affecting your ability to work or complete even simple tasks, like shopping. Your mood seems to be off all the time.
4. Your appetite is affected, either resulting in weight gain or loss.
Call these numbers if you are feeling out of control:
1. Call the local hospital or police
2. Crisis Services Canada - 1-833-456-4566 or by text 45645. In the US, the Crisis Text Line can be reached by calling 1-800-273-8255 or by texting HOME to 741-741. Go to this link to find services in other countries
David Wang was part of this multi-artist social isolation music project below. The message is one of hope. We pray it can help you during difficult times.